Tuesday, June 5, 2012

DIY Cell Phone Case

There's been a lot of buzz about the iPhone case made for stitching, so we just had to bring it to our shop for you! It's just arrived, and we're very excited about it.



The case is made to fit the iPhone 4 and 4s phones. You get what you see in these pictures: the case, thread, a needle (hard to see), and a booklet with some designs. We got some in white and some in black so you can match the color of your phone.

I got one to preview and have been working diligently (well, whenever I have a free moment, which doesn't seem to happen often enough these days) on my own design.


It's a fun, simple design (houndstooth, in case you were wondering) that I worked up on my computer. A piece of graph paper and a pencil work just as well. I had a skein of the Pure Palette's Baroque Silk to try (love that acid green) and matched it up with a fuschia Needlepoint Inc. silk floss. At the rate I'm going on this, I may have it finished in another month. I need more time to stitch!

So go check Neo Stitch iPhone Case, Black and Neo Stitch iPhone Case, White. You know you want one!

No comments:

Post a Comment