Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Two-Tone Colorway for 2012 SOTM

We're excited to be able to offer another alternative colorway for the ANG 2012 SOTM: ANG 2012 Stitch of the Month Threads, Beads, and Canvas, Candy, which was developed by Candy Chadderton. It's a beautiful selection of greens and purples.


We've made substitutions for a couple of items pictured: the ThreadworX equivalent of the Needle Necessities overdyed cotton and Mill Hill beads for the Sundance beads. Not pictured are two additional threads that Candy will be using, a Gentle Art cotton floss and a Gloriana silk floss. We decided to include them and let you decide how to use them. The canvas for this colorway is Vintage Santa Fe Sage.

In addition to the original red colorway, we're offering blue and purple. We're restocking the red once again, and the purple's going fast.




Check them out if you haven't made up your mind about what color to do it in yet.

As soon as I get the time to stitch the first installment, I'll be blogging about it. I'm not really a fan of heart designs, so I'm going to do a more traditional block-style sampler. I'm also going to try different types of threads, just to see how the thread affects the look of the stitch. I may run late in the month each month, but I'm going to do my best to keep up.

Stay tuned.